1 October, 2015
Basketball - Breakup 2015
By Colin Chin & Reuben Teo
For the break up dinner the customary Sichuan 88 restaurant opened its doors to both the Men’s Div and social basketball teams. A full nine course Chinese dinner was served and after we were all stuffed with delicious food the awards were announced.
Men’s Division 2:
- The Most Valuable Player was a joint award to David Tonkin and Erin Goh.
- The Most Improved Player was Konrad Hanson.
- The Most Hyped Player was awarded to Erin Goh for saying he would turn up to trainings and hyping everyone up for them but not following through on it by not turning up.
- The Most Valuable Playa was awarded to Jah Wee Lee for being a player both on the court and off it.
Mixed Social Basketball:
- The Most Valuable Player was Sam Ng.
- Most Improved Player was Celine Ahkit.
- Best Ring-in was Anita Snowdon.
- Best Drunk was Gary Gin and the.
- Sharp Shooter award went to Regan Young
Overall the night was a great one especially since exams were coming up so this provided a good study break to catch up with everyone before exams start.
Click here for photos